If you wish to have some advice about how a Moot Court competition works you can check this non-exhaustive list of books.
But the most useful one would be our Book celebrating 25 years of the ELMC: you can read the best pleadings but also catch what the spirit of the Competition is all about! More than 600 pages filled with cases, pleadings and experiences which make the living history of the European Law Moot Court!
Other books that could be useful:
- Blackstone’s Book of Moots – Tim Kaye and Lynne Townley
- Cavendish Guide to Mooting – Gary Watt and John Snape
- A Practical Guide to Mooting – Sharon Williams and Janet Walker
- Sum & Substance: Moot Court Success – Matthew G. Moffett
- Introduction to Advocacy: Research, writing and Argument – Heather Leal
- The Moot Court Book: A Student Guide to Apellate Advocacy – John Gaubatz
- Moot – the world´s toughest language game