If you wish to have some advice about how a Moot Court competition works you can check this non-exhaustive list of books.
To celebrate our 25th anniversary, the ELMC Society published a book where you can find the best pleadings but also catch what the spirit of the Competition is all about! More than 600 pages filled with cases, pleadings and experiences which make the living history of the European Law Moot Court!
We are currently updating the book to celebrate our 35th anniversary and to share with you more cases, materials and experiences shaping the history of the ELMC to date. Be patient and stay tuned for our forthcoming publication.
Other books that could be useful:
- Blackstone’s Book of Moots – Tim Kaye and Lynne Townley
- Cavendish Guide to Mooting – Gary Watt and John Snape
- A Practical Guide to Mooting – Sharon Williams and Janet Walker
- Sum & Substance: Moot Court Success – Matthew G. Moffett
- Introduction to Advocacy: Research, writing and Argument – Heather Leal
- The Moot Court Book: A Student Guide to Apellate Advocacy – John Gaubatz
- Moot – the world´s toughest language game